CUSTOMER AGREEMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The rules and warnings listed below MUST be followed in the use of any inflatable unit:
- Safety and operating instructions are located on placard of inflatable and must be complied with always.
2) For the safety of all children, adult supervision is required at all times.
3) Shutdown inflatable if winds exceed 15 mph or lighting occurs. All persons must exit inflatable, unplug or flip switch on blower to the off position. Inflatable will slowly deflate on its own.
4) It is recommended that adults and children not jump at the same time.
5) WARNING-Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and those who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
6) DO NOT remove stakes and/or weights from secured inflatable. DO NOT move the inflatable from its agreed upon designated location. Renter will be responsible for any damages that may occur from such action.
7) Do not allow the inflatable unit to rub up against any surface or sharp objects.
8) If equipment is kept overnight, renter must remove blower from inflatable and place in a secure location.
9) Water slides with pools will require adult supervision while in use. Pools should never be left unattended.
10) NO SILLY STRING is permitted to meet the inside or outside of the inflatable unit. Silly String causes irreparable damage to the inflatable. Customer acknowledges that if the inflatable is damaged by “Silly String”, a fee of $1,000 shall be automatically imposed by Lessor to the renter.
11) Food, drinks, candy, glitter, animals, foreign objects or sharp objects are NOT permitted in or around inflatable.
Minimum cleaning fee of $250 will be assessed to renter.
IN CASE OF INFLATABLE DEFLATION:
All riders must exit the inflatable and check for one of the following conditions:
1) The motor has stopped; check connection to outlet, connection to blower and ensure blower switch is in the ON position.
2) Check that the breaker switch in the home or business has not tripped. This may be a sign of too much power being used on one particular circuit. Move power cord to another outlet/circuit.
3) If motor continues to run, check for blockage of the air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Check to ensure all air tubes are closed off and all zippers are in the closed position.
4) If you cannot correct the problem, call our office during normal business hours at (518)581-7100.
1) Maximum weight of 250 lbs. on sitting platform of dunk tank.
2) Renters must have an adult on duty and supervising, when tank has water in it. Children should NEVER be left unattended while water is in the dunk tank.
3) Dunk tanks will be drained when not attended.
4) Dunkee must be 18 years or older.
5) Replacement fee of $10 for any balls missing. (If paying by credit card 4% fee applied).
1) NO FIRES under tent or within a 25-ft. perimeter of tent location.
2) NO colored decorations (streamers, balloons, etc.) can contact vinyl tent top. Damage to the vinyl
caused by decorations will be the responsibility of the renter. Cleaning fees and/or damages will be assessed.
3) NO tape to be used directly on vinyl top or poles of tent.
4) All decorations, tape, string, etc. must be removed by the renter from tent and equipment prior to pick up.
All carnival games and interactive inflatable units have additional equipment and parts that must stay with each unit to be returned. Any lost or stolen equipment is the responsibility of the renter. Reimbursement of lost or stolen equipment will be assessed at time of return.
***I UNDERSTAND COPIES CAN BE FURNISHED TO ME, BY LESSOR.EQUIPMENT USE & SAFETY RULES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD/PRINT VIA LESSORS OFFCIAL WEBSITE.